4/5/2016 - OKC, OK -- The following is a list of individuals who were arrested on prostitution and/or public lewdness related charges (or who have a history of prostitution/lewdness charges) during the week of 03/28/2016 – 04/03/2016 according to public records maintained by the Oklahoma County Jail and the Oklahoma City Police Department.
Arrested Mar. 28, 2016
- Britteny D. Ingram, DOB 3/13/1994, reportedly resides in the 3200 block of SE 44th (apt.), OKC, OK. Arrested by the United States Marshals Service on a warrant for a new charge of trafficking of children (link).
- Marco Minjarez, DOB 3/2/1993, reportedly resides in the 3100 block of NW 27th St., in OKC, OK. Arrested by members of the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office on a warrant stemming from a 2012 case of offering to engage in an act of prostitution/lewdness. (link)
- Summer Morris, DOB 11/22/1990, reportedly resides in Norman, OK. Arrest by members of the Okla. County Sheriff’s Office on warrants to accelerate, stemming from a 2012 case of offering to engage in prostitution and felony computer crimes.
- Tanice Lashay Nelson, DOB 7/9/1988, Black female, reportedly resides in the 2900 block of Big Gulley Lane in Guthrie, OK. Arrested by members of the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office (surrender on bond) for a current charge of possession of a firearm while on supervised probation (link) and an acceleration warrant stemming from her 2014 guilty plea for offering to engage in prostitution and felony computer crimes (link) and a FTA warrant out of Logan County on a 2014 guilty plea to possession of CDS and petit larceny (link).
Arrest Mar. 31, 2016
- Scott Brian Campbell, DOB 8/23/1976, White male, reportedly resides in the 5800 block of Tinker Diagonal in MWC, OK. Arrested by members of the Oklahoma City Police Dept. on new charges of aiding prostitution, illegal drug proceeds and fugitive from justice (link).
Arrested Apr. 1, 2016
- Christina Ryan Jawowski (Jaskowoski), DOB 11/19/1990, White female, reportedly resides in MWC, OK. Arrested by members of the OCPD on new charges of offering to engage in prostitution, felony computer crimes and a Cleveland County warrant for failure to appear on a 2009 larceny of merchandise charge (link).